Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January Update


Eggquiring minds want to know...

Did I come up with 30 ideas in 30 days for Storystorm?
Yes!  I actually came up with 46!  Woo-hoo!
(I know there are some stinkers in the bunch, but there are definitely some I'm looking forward to working on.)

Did I write the first draft for a new picture book for 12x12?
Yes!  (I also revised an old manuscript that I had set aside for years!!!)

Did I create a new picture book dummy?
No.  But... I did work on a number of new illustrations.

So far, so good...
The challenges seem to be keeping me on track!
(I'll keep you posted...)


5 comments:

  1. you managed to do a lot!! you can always re-write the ideas you are not 100% happy with in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, Kristin. Thanks for your hard work making PPF a happy place to post our art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you were very creative and inspired in January. I hope you are still having wonderful ideas and expressing them into life, if that is what you want to be doing. Lovely weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...