Friday, November 11, 2016

Still Paintin'...


Like most weeks, I have been faced with a number of distractions 
(some good, some not-so-good).
And, like most weeks, I have continued to make art every day
(some good, some not-so-good)!

Here are just a couple of the things I've been working on this week...

A personal project.

A professional project (continued from last week).

In the interest of sharing (and of holding myself accountable, preventing distractions from getting the best of me & keeping myself on track), I am letting you know that I will share the finished painting next week!


9 comments:

  1. Lovely work Kristin, so creative as usual. Will stay tuned for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pieces, Kristin. Whatever you're going through, good and bad, sending hugs and lifting you up from afar. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your art, Kristin, and I appreciate your hosting PPF every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! I love the hummingbirds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's always good to hear from you! love your colorful birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your work and style. Thanks for sharing and I like how you work to do art everyday. I have quite a few things going on right now but I'd like to do that next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! You are so talented. :)

    I love the idea of art every day...and I like that it can be small things. It's too easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday living. It's a great idea to slow down and incorporate art into the day. Relaxing too! Now if I can just actually do it! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work! You are so talented. :)

    I love the idea of art every day...and I like that it can be small things. It's too easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday living. It's a great idea to slow down and incorporate art into the day. Relaxing too! Now if I can just actually do it! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...