Monday, September 7, 2015

I Love Color! And Faces!! And Challenges!!! And Suspense!!!!

Faces 1 through 9 (29 Faces Challenge)

You may be able to tell from the title of my post at I am a wee bit 
crazy excited!  It has been a very fun and very full Summer, but now I'm ready to work.  Tyler is back to school, which means I am back in the studio full time and it couldn't possibly be better timing... There are lots of exciting and super cool things on the horizon that I can't wait to share with you!

But... Before I do, I wanted to post a series of rainbow faces I created for one of my very favorite challenges... 
Ayala Art's 29 Faces!



(Be sure to check back here on Wednesday for an amazingly awesome announcement!!!)


11 comments:

  1. Hello!! Awesome gallery of faces! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always! Lovely idea to follow the rainbow....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE these faces! And an awesome announcement coming? Whoop-dee-doo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rainbow of faces is amazing!! LOVE the monochromatic look and their expressions are mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I needed this! Those colors warm me up on this cold, rainy and dark Finland morning! Color therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I really love love love what you do! I'm so excited to have found you via Willowing art! I look forward to your newsletter and hope that I can be part of this great journey in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi : ) I've been following Your blog for a long while , I've signed up for Your newsletter and am about to tag Your post to My timeline.I would love to win a seat in Tam's class for several reasons, a few reasons are....I love making art, it's so relaxing and fun.I need the therapy of learning and making art esp. now that I'm up in age and have a pinch of dementia and the Docs. recommend this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi : ) I've been following Your blog for a long while , I've signed up for Your newsletter and am about to tag Your post to My timeline.I would love to win a seat in Tam's class for several reasons, a few reasons are....I love making art, it's so relaxing and fun.I need the therapy of learning and making art esp. now that I'm up in age and have a pinch of dementia and the Docs. recommend this.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...