Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Oh, How I Love This Challenge!

Daisy Yellow's Index Card A Day Challenge has officially started, and I couldn't be happier!  Creating a daily drawing or painting on an index card is liberating...  It's a chance to play without having to worry about any specific goal or the finished product.
I'm having a blast!

So without further ado, here are the cards I've created so far...

Kristin Dudish     icad #1

Kristin Dudish     icad #2

Kristin Dudish     icad #3

Kristin Dudish     icad #4

Kristin Dudish     icad #5
(National Donut Day)

Kristin Dudish     icad #6

Kristin Dudish     icad #7

Kristin Dudish     icad #8  

Kristin Dudish     icad #9


If you're interested in seeing my daily progress, I've been posting them to my Instagram account.

7 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me??!! I love all these and can't wait to be entertained as the challenge progresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever, I just love how your mind works. These are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me want to join up, so fun, great colors, splash splash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great! beyond great!! you are so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. donut be cruel is possibly the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...