Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love Notes (Worth Posting Again)!

 
"you are beautiful just the way you are"
(Dressing Room Love)

The amazing Patience Salgado (a.k.a. "kindness girl") is at it again...

In honor of Valentine's Day, it is time to spread some love guerrilla goodness style!


Where would you put a love note?



I originally posted this downloadable sheet of blank love notes over the summer.  To make it even easier to share the joy, I have created a pdf to download and print.  (You can get it here.)

What are you waiting for?!?
Get out and spread some love!  
Wheee!!!


11 comments:

  1. I really like this idea, Kristin. How cute and a way to touch/bless even strangers when out and about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, what a great idea Kristin! so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me want to leave guerilla valentines all over the place. i just might.

    thinking of you and hoping the news is encouraging. tsup ♥

    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet idea and thanks for sharing. Left a note on Eva's site...can't register this week on the site...is it something to do with it being Top Secret?
    Annabelle ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these nice heart and happy PPF!
    ;)
    Flo
    http://lartenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristin, I keep these in my wallet from the last time you posted. I love to pop them out at silly places. I should take pictures next time......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool Kristin! I pinned it: http://pinterest.com/robanstudio/

    Thank you for the awesome PDF!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...