Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Savoring The Sweet (And Silly, Of Course!)

Joy!

This time of year it is very easy to get caught up in the hustle, bustle, and downright craziness of the season.  I am very fortunate to have a little boy who constantly reminds me to treasure everyday goodness...


"i love you and daddy"

I have discovered that guerrilla goodness starts at a very young age - I find fun notes from Tyler all over the house! 

But just so you don't get the wrong idea and think that my life is sickeningly, syrupy sweet...


"who farted"

I also find my fair share of silly notes too!


"oh yeah" (note within a note)

No piece of paper is safe... If it is lying within the reach of a pen or pencil, a little nugget of five year old wisdom is sure to follow!

These merry little memos are wonderful reminders to slow down and appreciate the abundance of awesomeness that can be found in the simplicity of daily life.

So today I will end this post with a little note for you, dear friend...


12 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I loved reading this post. I do believe you have a budding creative writer in your midst. BTW - the fart note is my favorite :) Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (and daddy) :))

    it's mean, but i always feel a bit smug when my kids write/say stuff like that. then quickly add, 'and dad too'

    heheheh

    xxa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice Kristin, your little one's so cute! Love your Xmas blog header too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear god that first photo! frame that one, kristin, it will warm your heart forever!

    this is a precious adorable post. you and your family are lucky ducks!

    p.s. ♥
    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post reminded me of the little joys of having little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture is wonderful! Pure joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...this is absolutely sweet!!! ♥
    Children are the ignition sparks of Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little guy and his notes, Kristin! And I wanted to say how lovely your nutcracker is.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute post! I will take it as a reminder to enjoy all the little things today!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...