Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Everything Is Going To Be Okay


I would like to start this post by saying thank you for all of your well wishes on my last post.  Your kindness means so much and I am happy to report that everything is going to be okay.

Sparing you the gory details, a procedure that Effie was scheduled to have in July turned into an unexpected emergency surgery... scary, scary stuff.  The past couple of weeks have been filled with doctors, hospitals, and sleepovers at Effie's house... but, thankfully she is feeling better and things are indeed looking up!


I spent much of the last two weeks feeling frightened and helpless.  While I was in the thick of my despair, feeling completely overwhelmed, I saw the "roadside love" pictured above.  I took it as a sign from the universe letting me know that everything was going to be all right...  

It was exactly what I needed just when I needed it most!

13 comments:

  1. Just catching up and leaving comments on your last few posts. Things have been crazy in my world, too but want you to know I am SO sorry for what you and your fam are going through. Thinking of you always. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. You've been a wonderful bloggie friend to me. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that things are getting better for you and that Effie is doing better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to hear things have calmed down and are looking better. Missed you at PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankfully, it seems things are looking up...and I love that you bumped into the beautiful heart, something obviously coordinated by God. That's awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so thankful everything going to be ok....still sending BIG hugs your way..and a whole lot of love too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that everything is going to be okay - this is scary stuff and I can understand that you have been frightened. Wishing you and your family all the best. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear it has all come out ok!

    Take care!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad to hear everything is going to be fine. much love to you at this time;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to reas that everything is going to be ok! Take care!!

    BIG hug, saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy to hear Effie is improving!! Missing you....

    ReplyDelete
  11. messages appear just when we need them most! Thanks for sharing the pic and happy to hear all is good.
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad things turned out ok. I think that the roadside sign was really a sign. Miracles happen every day. I am living proof since my life has been full of them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad to hear that all is going to be well...and yes, the universe does provide us with little signs if we pay attention - glad you found yours ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...